Have you ever realized how happy you are when with your lover or even crush? But why? You’ll probably tell yourself that it is because that’s how love is or the game of hormones is but digging deeper I can tell you why you feel this way and how to feel it every time.
What happens when you are in love?
Imagine you’re having a bad day and suddenly your lover comes up to meet you. Then you become so happy and all your world starts revolving around them, all your anxiety goes away, 70% of the thoughts of our subconscious mind are negative mostly with things we want but cannot achieve (We can call it our insecurities). Subconscious is part of our deeper brain
Say you are a college student and have exams two weeks later, you study the whole time and when the exam is near you panic what if you fail? What if you something happens? This insecurity is created by your subconscious mind. Let us take another example,
You are a single mother and it’s night so you just put your kids to bed and now just laying down and out of nowhere you brain starts making up future situations which cause you stress like, why you alone? Why your husband left you (just a scenario) ? How will you manage the family? Etc. All these are insecurities or can call it anxiety is our subconscious minds work.
Now when you are around your partner do you ever think about if you look ugly or not, or you alone (you think it when you far from your partner for sure). It’s like subconscious mind makes you think the dark side and your conscious mind gives you hope for happiness.
- When we think with our conscious mind, we think without feeling any attached emotion with it and only our thinking process works on it.
- Subconscious mind tends to disturb our focus and may possess negative energy thus lowering our mood and productivity.
- Try to remind yourself to be considerate like you focus on the person you love.
· Stop your mind to think any background thoughts
Can we control our subconscious mind as well?
Yes, this simple exercise can cleanse your deeper mind.
1. Just before going to sleep, close your eyes and imagine whatever you want you to be,topper or more positive.
2. Make this feeling intense by imagining to fullest and sleep with a positive mind.
You’ll start observing the change from day one. Happy thinking.